MISSION and PURPOSE
LJ&A Employment Counseling & Placement Services (LJ&A) is a group of trained professionals, dedicated to providing job search assistance to people experiencing barriers to employment.
LJ&A provides services needed to assure successful job search and job seeker satisfaction. All individuals with a disability are welcome. Individuals served receive assistance in planning, preparing for, securing and maintaining employment.
BENEFITS OF REFERRING TO LJ&A
• Consult with our staff
• Align your referral with a specific LJ&A service
• Offers your client/job seeker real work experience
• Provides an evaluation of a job seeker’s current skills
• Helps refine a job seeker’s goal(s)
• Identifies additional training and support needed
• Job seeker develops interviewing and presentation skills
• Provides wage-paying experience for certain specialized services
• Develops job seeker capacity to obtain and retain employment