Employment development services:
Individualized services designed to help a person achieve competitive, integrated employment, become self-employed or establish a microenterprise business in his/her community.
Covered job development services that require direct contact with the person may include:
• Individualized, strengths-based assessments and employment opportunity discovery strategies (this phase should not exceed 120 days of service delivery)
• Support during new employee orientation for up to 30 days after a person starts a new job position
• In-service transportation
• Skills training to find and keep a job (e.g., interviewing, using community resources, resume writing, etc.)
• Progress review and reporting meetings.