Employment support services:
Individualized services and supports that help people maintain paid employment in community businesses/settings. Employment support services occur in integrated community settings.
These services may include:
• Job analysis
• Job re-design
• Coaching and supporting acceptable workplace self-care, proper dress, personal hygiene and grooming
• Job training and coaching to strengthen and maintain necessary work skills, behaviors and coworker relationships
• Job-related counseling and support, including help understanding earned wages and impact on benefits
• Training and coaching the person on job-related transportation
• Progress review and reporting meetings
• In-service transportation.
LJ&A has provided services to people experiencing barriers to employment for many years. We thoroughly enjoy providing services to people and helping people seek out employment opportunities in the community.